Excellence in Construction Awards
Excellence in Construction Awards (EIC)
Submission Deadline: June 12, 2020
The Excellence in Construction Awards (EIC) recognizes and celebrates outstanding projects built by ABC of Metro Washington and ABC Virginia members annually. The awards competition serves to raise the level of construction standards throughout the industry by recognizing the workmanship of those who contribute and by showcasing the results of their dedication. Teamwork and cooperation between general contractors, specialty contractors, and material suppliers are prerequisites for building excellence into any construction project.
ABC of Metro Washington and Virginia are proud to host the Excellence in Construction Awards to honor the exceptional work created in the metropolitan Washington area each year.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Eligible projects must have been completed between January 1, 2019 and June 1, 2020
- Deadline for entry: June 12, 2020
- On-site Judging day: July 30, 2020
- EIC Awards presentation: October 29th at the Ritz Carlton, McLean, VA
- If your firm is not STEP certified:
- you must include your OSHA Form 300 and OSHA Form 300A for the year the submitted project was under construction
- your company must sign the Construction Coalition for a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace pledge at www.drugfreeconstruction.org
Click the button below to fill out the 2020 entry form:
There are 24 award categories available for entry. Judging criteria is available below for each category: