2017 Construction Law Survival Seminars
May 11, 2017
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Time Limits, Notices and Claims to preserve rights in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania
Public and Private Payment Bond Rights
- Federal Miller Act and State Little Miller Acts
- How to Write, Review and Revise contracts
- Conduit, Pay when Paid Clauses and Claims Procedures
Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
- How to structure agreements for contractors and suppliers for legitimate DBE participation, with the security necessary to obtain materials at the best pricing
- Avoiding Commercially Useful Function Investigations and Penalties
- Is it possible to be a DBE supplier?
Each seminar participant will receive continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments and the new 2017 edition of the 700-page Construction Law Survival Manual.
42680 Trade West Drive
Dulles, VA 20166
To register, please go here