Chesapeake Region Safety Council's Fall Protection Train the Trainer
Central Virginia training facility
Thursday, October 18, 2018
8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
In the construction industry in the U.S., falls are the leading cause of worker fatalities. Each year, on average, between 150 and 200 workers are killed and more than 100,000 are injured as a result of falls at construction sites.This course will help you plan, prepare and deliver fall protection training to your workers to prevent injuries and fatalities from falls.
In order to attend this course, you must have completed the OSHA 3115 Fall Protection course within the last 12 months and provide the CRSC with a copy of your course completion certificate.
This program provides the elements to develop a good Fall Protection Training Program to include:
• Determine fall protection training needs
• Identify goals and objectives
• Identify materials and information necessary to train employees
• Develop learning activities (i.e., lecture, on-the-job, hands-on, discussion, or a combination of all of these)
• Conduct the training each student will be responsible to develop and present an assigned topic on fall protection to the class and be evaluated on that presentation.
• Evaluate the Program
CRSC Member Price: $145
ABC-VA Richmond Training Facility
1520 East Parham Road
To register for this course or for further information, please go here or fill out this form.