The Hampton Roads Chapter of ABC-VA is conducting a comprehensive 80-hour Project Management Training Program (PMTP) to support our membership educational needs. The program has 10 individual specialized sessions led by industry professionals, engineers, attorneys, CPA’s, safety directors, and executives.
Sessions include instruction on:
-Materials testing and analysis
-The design-build method
-Site safety for management
-Survey & layout
In addition, students will be required to hold 4 certifications as a condition of completion (USACE CQM, OSHA 30, Fall Protection, and First-Aid, CPR & AED). The 4 additional certifications are not included in the cost of the program. If the student possesses any or all the additional certifications, and are current, they may be utilized. The sessions will be held early morning, include breakfast, and are primarily 3 hours in length.
Sessions in the Project Management Development Series:
• Session #1: Navigating Construction Contracts & Clauses
- April 25, 2019
• Session #2: Critical Path Method Scheduling
- May 1, 2019
• Session #3: Labor Law in the Workplace
- May 14, 2019
• Session #4: Materials Testing 101 (Lab)
- May 30, 2019
• Session #5: The Design-Build Method
- June 4, 2019
• Session #6: Principles of Site Safety for Management
- June 18, 2019
• Session #7: Construction Survey & Layout
- July 17, 2019
• Session #8: Project Financial Management
- August 6, 2019
• Session #9: Business Development for Project Managers
- August 20, 2019
• Session #10: Business Entity Types
- September 12, 2019
Register for the entire series
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Additional Employee Same Company (Member Rate): $695
Additional Employee Same Company (Non-Member Rate): $1,195
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Jamie at (757) 855-8220.
to share this information.