Fall Protection Train the Trainer
July 11, 2019
8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
*NOTE: PLEASE PARK IN THE FRONT PARKING LOT
In the construction industry in the U.S., falls are the leading cause of worker fatalities. Each year, on average, between 150 and 200 workers are killed and more than 100,000 are injured as a result of falls at construction sites. This course will help you plan, prepare and deliver fall protection training to your workers to prevent injuries and fatalities from falls.
Objective: This program provides the elements to develop a good Fall Protection Training Program to include:
- Determine fall protection training needs
- Identify goals and objectives
- Identify materials and information necessary to train employees
- Develop learning activities (i.e., lecture, on-the-job, hands-on, discussion, or a combination of all of these
- Conduct the training each student will be responsible to develop and present an assigned topic on fall protection to the class and be evaluated on that presentation.
- Evaluate the Program
Member Price: $195
Non-Member Price: $249
ABC-VA Training Facility
42680 Trade West Drive
Sterling, VA 20166
A RESERVATION CONSTITUTES A FINANCIAL COMMITMENT UNLESS CANCELLATIONS ARE MADE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.