Excellence in Construction Awards
Submission Deadline: Entries must be received on or before Friday, April 30, 2021
The Excellence in Construction Awards (EIC) recognizes and celebrates outstanding projects built by ABC of Metro Washington and ABC Virginia members annually. The awards competition serves to raise the level of construction standards throughout the industry by recognizing the workmanship of those who contribute and by showcasing the results of their dedication. Teamwork and cooperation between general contractors, specialty contractors, and material suppliers are prerequisites for building excellence into any construction project.
ABC of Metro Washington and Virginia are proud to host the Excellence in Construction Awards to honor the exceptional work created in the metropolitan Washington area each year.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Eligible projects must have been completed between January 1, 2020 and June 1, 2021
- Deadline for entry: Friday, April 30, 2021 (Fee of $399 is required with each entry in each category.)
- On-site Judging day: Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- EIC Awards presentation: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
1) YOU WILL COMPLETE THE ENTIRE FORM IN ONE SITTING
2) IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT KIM COLLINS AT [email protected]
There are 27 award categories available for entry. Judging criteria is available below for each category: