Blueprint Reading 102
Mondays Beginning December 6th
See Schedule Below
This course is almost full. Please email Amanda Ruckman to get a seat. Thank you!
The major focus of this course is taking what students learned from Blueprint Reading 101 on how to move around plans and apply to interpreting how to find specific information by interpreting elevations, sections and details. Participants will learn to establish where to begin their search for elevations, sections and details concerning specific topics.
The course will cover but is not limited to the following topics:
- How specifications relate directly to the set of prints for each topic in the drawings
- Identifying types of construction
- Structural steel construction
- Reinforced concrete construction
- How trades are organized by CSI format
- Understanding the relationship between different sets of drawings
Thomas Hern, DAVIS Construction
Mondays, 4:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. each session (8 Sessions)
ABC-VA Training Facility
42680 Trade West Dr.
Dulles, Virginia 20166
Current ABC-VA Apprentices: $230
Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellations are made 48 hours in advance.