Webinar: Labor Issues on The Rise
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
2:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.
Attendees will receive a link to the webinar 24 hours prior.
ABC Virginia invites you to attend our upcoming webinar: “Labor Issues on the Rise” on January 13, 2021.
Major changes will confront merit shop contractors in 2021, including:
- The full impact of 2020 Wage Theft Legislation – more class action lawsuits
- Prevailing Wage in Virginia, effective May 2021
- Government-mandated Project Labor Agreements (PLAs) on Virginia state and local work
- New pro-labor rules from the Biden Administration
- Increased union organizing in the construction industry
Join us to hear from ABC attorney Maury Baskin, chair of the Construction Labor Group at Littler Mendelson, P.C. He will describe the steps ABC members should take NOW to prepare for the impending labor changes.
No charge to attend.