BLUEPRINT READING 102
New Dates Beginning February 3rd
See Schedule Below
The major focus of this course is taking what students learned from Blueprint Reading 101 on how to move around plans and apply to interpreting how to find specific information by interpreting elevations, sections and details. Participants will learn to establish where to begin their search for elevations, sections and details concerning specific topics.
The course will cover but is not limited to the following topics:
- How specifications relate directly to the set of prints for each topic in the drawings
- Identifying types of construction
- Structural steel construction
- Reinforced concrete construction
- How trades are organized by CSI format
- Understanding the relationship between different sets of drawings
4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on the following days:
Current ABC-VA Apprentices: $230
ABC-Virginia Training Facility*
42680 Trade West Drive
*Please ask about distance learning accommodations.
Please note a reservation constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellations are made 48 hours in advance.